Very Handy For McDonald’s
- Winning out first $50M Client.
- Welcoming our first team member Vanesa, and then our 2nd, Tammy.
- Establishing a direct relationship with the Insurers and Underwriters.
- Creating and successfully implementing a range of new cloud based systems for Bordereaux, Document Management, Backoffice, and CRM.
- Establishing Saxon Premium Funding (which helps our business clients by spreading the cost of their premiums).
- Breaking through (and now far exceeding) our Neon Milestone 200 commercial clients mark.
- Creating the hybrid RideRate vehicle insurance product for Uber and Rideshare drivers.
Making An Offer You Can’t Refuse
Bigger Office, Bigger Building, Global Domination
Moving On Up: 2019 - ?
- By popular request, establishment of BIZI Finance Ltd, to service our clients non-insurance funding needs, especially vehicle and business equipment.
- A Lloyds of London binder.
- New staff to help support our growth.
- Participating in the new licensing model for FSP firms.
- An expanded marketing campaign.
- A new online F&G referral progamme for financial professionals.
A big thank you to all our clients past present and future who help us to grow by trusting us to protect their assets. In a world of New Zealand financial services being dominated by offshore interests, we hope its reassuring to know that at least one local firm is battling to keep it Kiwi!
There’ll be a foto here soon of staff working away furiously in our new office, as long as I can find any 😉