Collection, storage and use
2. No need to disclose personal information The Site can be viewed and its web feeds can be subscribed to without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
3. Your disclosure of personal information However, you may choose to disclose personal information when adding material to the Site or submitting your contact details via contact forms. Such information will be viewable by Site administrators, staff, and contractors (including third parties providing services related to the administration, improvement, and/or securing of the Site and the information it contains (“Third Party Contractors”)) and, if published voluntarily in the blog, members of the public. Please do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature.
4. Holding of information Personal information that you provide will be held by Saffron, and may be shared with, and held by, Third Party Contractors to the extent necessary for the services they provide related to the administration, improvement, and/or securing of the Site and the information it contains. Email addresses provided when commenting in the discussion forum or other areas of the Site or when emailing feedback directly to us are not made available to the public. Unless required by law, we will not publicise the names or email addresses of individuals who provide feedback to us without their consent.
5. Use of personal information We will only use personal information provided to us for the purposes of administering, evaluating, improving, and securing the Site and the information it contains, improving our services and communicating with you in response to enquiries you have made regarding our products or services.
6. Feedback Feedback is important and is used to evaluate and improve the Site. If you provide feedback on the Site directly via the supplied email address, that feedback will be sent to appropriate Saffron staff. We may pass on relevant comments to other people within Saffron who administer, have contributed content to, or are otherwise interested in, the Site. This could include your email address and other identifying information.
Statistical information, Advertising, Remarketing, and Cookies
7. Statistical information collected We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the Site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
• your IP address;
• the search terms you used;
• the pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on;
• the date and time you visited the site;
• the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this Site;
• your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X);
• the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
• other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
8. Use of statistical information The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by Site administrators and certain other Saffron staff.
Records and disclosure statement
10. Public Records Your emails and contributions to the Site may constitute public records and be retained to the extent required by the Public Records Act 2005.
Rights of access and correction
11. Your rights Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided to Saffron in connection with your use of this Site. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that Saffron has stored, or to change such personal information, or if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us at the address set out below. Saffron may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.